Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers/Thoughts for my family, please

Hello everyone,

I just found out today that my cousin that I love like a sister has been diagnosed with cervical cancer. She is not doing well at all and I am absolutely in a spiral of all sorts of emotions.

My father died of lung cancer about 3 years ago, my grandpa (mom's side) died of pancreatic cancer a year prior to my dad, and my grandpa (dad's side) died of colon cancer a year prior to my other grandpa. My grandmother (mom's side) had breast cancer and thankfully has beaten it. So, as you can tell, cancer seems to just LOVE my family. My cousin is only 34 and this has all just shaken my world.

I am taking courses at my college right now and I am finding it incredibly hard to focus because of all of this, however, I can't drop out. I also know she wouldn't want me to do that.

I know all about the other types of cancers, but does anyone know anything about cervical cancer? Good or bad stories, stories of endearment about very hard times in your lives. Anything right now would help.

My SO has been wonderful and he encouraged me to reach out to the people of the one, and only forum I've actually ever been apart of. I appreciate any stories or kind words you might share. Thank you all ahead of time.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

OH my goodness..it's not fair sometimes the people that cancer decides to strike in. I am very sorry to hear about your cousin and will be praying for her...I wish her the very best and please keep us updated..I think I speak for pretty much everybody when I say we are here for you
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Thank you very much. I appreciate it and yes, once we know more I will keep everyone updated.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Working...
      X