Sudden visit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden visit!!!

I spoke with my SO today, and he is making a surprise trip to see me in two weeks! He moved a few things around to afford the flight, and we're still unsure about where he will be staying...

But I will be seeing him so soon! I'm crying just thinking about seeing him again

Oh thats great! surprise visits are the best! I hope your spontaneous trip goes excellently and you guys get some quality time together
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

yay 2 weeks isnt that long! I hope it goes well

Comment

awww congrats!! 2 weeks is soon!! Lol love when the visits finally announced and its official, make that day just great! Have a great time!
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

How exciting!!!
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

That's so exciting! Gah, I'm jealous, I wish my boyfriend or I could hop on a plane for surprise visits.

Anyway, I hope you two have a lovely time together.

Comment

How exciting!! Surprise visits are great because it makes you look forward to it and (for me) time pass by quicker!

Have a great time

Comment

Such exciting news!!! I hope you will have a fantastic time together! Enjoy!!

Comment

That's so exciting! Congrats. That is wonderful!
                  "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

How very exciting! Best wishes on an amazing time together
                    You never forget your first love...

Comment

That's super exciting! Surprise visits sound like tons of fun! Have a wonderful time with him!! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X