Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Boy am I going to date myself here! My SO and I met the first time over 35 yrs ago and if not for the CB Radio. We would not have met!

Comment

If it wasn't for our sisters passing away we would never have met!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

If it wasn't for Final Fantasy XI (online game) we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for Lycos Chat we would never have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for that one roleplay website my parents hate so much, we would've never met.

Comment

If it wasn't for taking a summer job at Hollister; that turned into a full time job for two years, we never would have met (we were both managers at the time we started dating…against company policy haha).

Comment

I think I've already posted on this thread, but if it wasn't for BlogTV, we wouldn't have met!

Comment

If it wasn't for my ex and I breaking up and me joining online dating, we never would have met. If it wasn't for Jim's brother pestering him to get a girlfriend, then we would never have met. If I didn't show up in his potential matches, we never would have met.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

If it wasn't for a silly online game called Habbo Hotel, we would never have met!
                    It's been a longgg 10 years of friendship.
                    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                    became official: 28.03.11
                    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

If it wasn't for him moving to my home town because of a girl who broke up with him very shortly after that, we would never have met. We only met years after that, but I think this is the important event. After that we were bound to meet at some point due to mutual friends and interests.

Comment

If it wasn't for needing support with a Bi-Polar(more like Borderline) ex, we would not have met in the same online support group.

First Visit: September 2016
                        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                        John 4:12
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

We wouldn't have met if I wouldn't have posted about LDR's on another forum and if he wouldn't have messaged me.

Comment

If it wasn't for the Girl Scouts of America and our parents forcing us to go to the event even though we both weren't feeling well we never would have met.

Comment

If it wasnt for us both Bieng in cosplay looking for other cosplayers on omegle, we would have never met

Comment

If it wasn't for the chatroom on a website both of us are members on and being in chat at the same time we would have never met.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
                                X