He got his Anniversary present!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got his Anniversary present!

I post few days ago about he cancel his visit this December, and since then, i was like sad, and our convo was short and very... sad for me, and he seemed rather avoiding me for that topic.
    Yesterday noon i was so upset when he answer my off line, saying sorry he can not chat long tonight because had things to do before his flight, i was like... what flight??? i thought this is happening in Nov NOT this month!! i wrote back some replies, saying i was upset because he didn't update me with things and whats the flying all about??hufff.... i was... back to my dark, sad, depress mood again!
    Until my BB beep say i got mail, and the mail title only said "I GOT THE PRESENT" LoL he don't even wrote anything... just title of mail and send it.. i was typing as fast as i can... to reply. I sent him his bday and our anniversary present few weeks ago, and this is also part why he seemed a bit impatience. I reply asap, say " Do not open, skype NOW!!
    And we skype and open the present... he was blushing and smiling all the time... i was laughing a lot!
    All the angers, all the sadness gone, seeing him happy to receive the present, and i was thinking.. we've been through a lot, and this far... and i wont screw it for being too sad because he can't visit me... i could see how that made him in difficult situation too... and i could understand that.

That anniversary present truly a savior! hahaha it came at very right moment!!

You could check the pictures at my photo album https://members.lovingfromadistance....p?albumid=1862

Glad to hear that everything is going ok ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by msskunk View Post
      Glad to hear that everything is going ok ^.^
      ahahaha yeah.. seeing him that happy, and somehow not as sad as before it took us 1 year this month.. and i don't want my sadness ruin everything..

Thanks!

Comment

I love how things like that always come through at the right time. Just what the two of you needed for a little pick me up.

Comment

Aw! I had just had a wee look at the link you posted..his face! I love the award as well Looks like it arrived just in time for the both of you

Comment

Yay!!!! That is so good to hear! And im glad you got the confidence you needed that things will be okay
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
              I love how things like that always come through at the right time. Just what the two of you needed for a little pick me up.
              Thanks Mara.. hahah yes i was about to start..well maybe something that i will regret.. but we laugh.. and we talk.. idk haha i am too easy to please perhaps but seeing his face blushing and smiling even laugh... it...i dont know my angers just gone haha

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by Madge View Post
              Aw! I had just had a wee look at the link you posted..his face! I love the award as well Looks like it arrived just in time for the both of you
              Hahaha if this is happens to you too Madge, i bet you will be the same... yes its just in time when things like keep falling apart past few weeks... his smiling and blushing face made me know that its hard for him too and wont be unfair if i insist thing that revolving his future, well my future too at the end

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Bethypoo View Post
              Yay!!!! That is so good to hear! And im glad you got the confidence you needed that things will be okay
              Well we still riding those roller coaster of LDR.. sometimes things get worse sometimes its smooth... when things seemed falling apart even haha even when the present is actually late.. its just made a perfect timing...cant imagine if it arrive today... after i burst in anger, and he went to Moscow, and prob ruin his interview there... its just crazy if that happens...

Someone up there still bless our relationship... thats for sure

Comment

Working...
              X