Our first Visit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our first Visit!

Tomorrow I get on a plane to go back to San Francisco for 5 days! I'm over the moon with excitement to see him again. And he's picking me up from the airport too! I might have to meet his "friend" who tried to seduce him (although it wouldn't be smart to put me anywhere near that girl) but that's the only bump for the next few days!!
    Wish me luck

Anyone else got some trips soon?
    Every long lost dream led me to where you are
    Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true...
    That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

is 4 weeks soon? :P

Yay for seeing your SO again! Wishing you luck!

Comment

Enjoy your moment!

We don't have any plan to meet again soon, maybe next year
      But now I excited prepare his b'day gift in January

Comment

enjoy your trip!
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Good luck!!! Enjoy!

Comment

we wont have a 'visit' anymore, as when we see each other next time (begin of december) is us closing the distance for good as we will get married in january! XD but isnt as soon as i would wish!

good luck on your visit! hope you have tons of fun!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

we wont have a 'visit' anymore, as when we see each other next time (begin of december) is us closing the distance for good as we will get married in january! XD but isnt as soon as i would wish!

good luck on your visit! hope you have tons of fun!!!!
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Have lots of fun!! My boyfriend is coming on Christmas from California and next summer I'm going there =) Can't wait!!

Comment

ohhh wo!b enjoy your self there! hahah you will had plenty happy moments with him first time visit always memorable!

mine was canceled... but oh well... i am happy for you!!

Comment

He is coming home in 30 days for a week for Thanksgiving! While it's not a "visit", because he'll be back in our hometown, it's still a chance for us to spend a week in the same town and spend some time together.

Also, have a TON of fun, and don't let that girl get you down! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X