No announcement yet.

Would it be weird if...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sleep in my boyfriends hoodie AND two teddy bears he has given me. I think it's cute. Hopefully they should be understanding.

Comment

I'd love it if I had one of his hoodies to sleep in...all I have are a pair of his boxers.

Comment

I'm 35 and I sleep with my mans shirt every night! It nestles against my chest, just under my chin. Yeah.... no one else knows that I do this but honestly, even if people found out, I don't think I would care.

Comment

I don't think it's weird. I wish I had an article of my boyfriend's clothing with his scent on it so I could sleep with it at night.

Comment

They won't find it weird. I did that last year and my roommate never said anything negative.

Comment

That's not weird at all. It's a sweater that makes you feel comforted. Don't worry about what other people think- it's your life! You have the right to be happy and do what you wanna do so don't feel funny and wear that sweater with pride !

Comment

Your roommates would be stupid if they thought it was weird! You like wearing the hoody, it makes you feel comfortable so their opinion shouldn't really matter

Comment

I'm 20 and in college and I live in a dorm. My boyfriend gave me a hoodie of his before he moved and I sleep in it every night, I also sleep with the stuffed animal he won me at the board walk. If it helps you sleep and makes you feel better, dont pay attention to what anyone else says or thinks.
                  All because two people fell in LOVE <3
                  ~mbb <3 jao~

Comment

I dont think that would be weird..
                    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                    X