Wanted to share my good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to share my good news!

So for the past 3 and a half months my SO has been in Thailand studying. Today he has come back home to England! They are experiencing terrible floods and the university that sent him out were not happy with him being there for his own safety. In a way it's sad because he was really enjoying himself but at the same time I am so so happy that I get to see him again! Not sure how long he'll be back but I'm going to treasure every minute we have together <3

happy for you!
    enjoy every moment you will spend with him..
    goodluck...

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

happy for you!
    enjoy every moment you will spend with him..
    goodluck...
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Yay that is good that he is back!

Comment

That's great!

Comment

That is so exciting! Enjoy every minute you have.
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Great to hear that he's back, and safe
            You never forget your first love...

Comment

Shame for why he had to come back, but nice to have him back for a while! Enjoy

Comment

Enjoy your time with him, no matter how long it will be for!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I mena that sucks that he had to come home sooner than he wanted but YAY for you guys!
                  Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                  X