Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bump* >_> <_<

Filled it out ^^

There were some questions that I just kinda guessed with. We've been together for 8 months, and you didn't really have a frame of time for between 6-12 months. ^^;; And altho we don't call each other on our phones, instead we use Skype for voice communication, so I just used that as a reference.

Comment

Did it. :] Hopefully it's not too late...

Comment

Originally posted by Alisz View Post
        *bump* >_> <_<

Filled it out ^^

There were some questions that I just kinda guessed with. We've been together for 8 months, and you didn't really have a frame of time for between 6-12 months. ^^;; And altho we don't call each other on our phones, instead we use Skype for voice communication, so I just used that as a reference.

Wow, I definately did NOT realize that. Apologizes and thanks for pointing that out to me

Thank you all for filling it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Alisz View Post
          There were some questions that I just kinda guessed with. We've been together for 8 months, and you didn't really have a frame of time for between 6-12 months.
          Yeah, same here.

Also, for question no. 3, it didn't let me specify (I study abroad) without ticking one of the options above, so I just ticked "work opportunity" and specified study abroad, too.

Comment

Done.

Good luck on your paper!

Comment

Working...
            X