No announcement yet.

wont be online for a while....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAAAAAAY!!! ALways happy to hear when people get to see their SO. I'm going out to Phoenix this weekend to see mine.

I totally know what you mean too, when we first went to an LDR, it was 3 months before we got to see each other, and it tore us apart emotionally. Going from 1-3x a week to not seeing each other at all was hard. We fought a lot the last couple weeks before I went to visit, and I too almost considered cancelling, but I thought "well, if he doesn't want me there, I'll go to a hotel". It was awkward between us at first, but then it was like all of a sudden we never left each other, and all the tension melted.

So chin up dahling, sometimes you just need to physically be there with each other, and your problems will dissipate. Enjoy your trip!!!

Comment

Have a great time!! i just got back from my trip yesterday. Totally worth it! And I didn't go online either... who needs it when the person you talk to 90% of the time with on there is standing RIGHT THERE!!!
      Eeeee! Super fun
      Last edited by Bobbiejeanne; October 26, 2011, 04:27 PM. Reason: Whoops! Grammar
      Every long lost dream led me to where you are
      Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
      Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
      This much I know is true...
      That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Working...
      X