No announcement yet.

Fuck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm deeply sorry to hear what you are having at the moment. I feel you because I've lost both my parents because of cancer. It wasn't easy at all and it's absolutely normal that during this time we need somebody to listen to us and be supportive.

So I'm just going to pretty much repeat what other posters have said, that if you need to talk to him and you need him more than usual, then that's what you should do. I understand the feeling of not wanting to become somebody else's burden, but that's what relationship is for. I think he is capable of handling school while being a support to you at the same time, especially in a situation like this.

Just remember that you do have the right to ask him to "be there" for you. This is actually also a good time to see how strong your relationship is and how willing your partner is in giving. I agree with Miramaid. Take and give doesn't always have to be 50/50. You can't demand it to be always 50/50 in a relationship. Sometimes you have to be willing to give more than 50%.

I understand how things are difficult for you right now, but please stay strong and spend as much time as you can with your mum. What's also important: keep yourself healthy and get enough rest. You can PM me if you want. Take care!

Comment

Working...
    X