2DAY IS OUR 2 MONTHS !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2DAY IS OUR 2 MONTHS !!

I just wanted to share the excitement. Do you think it was too much for me to write him a big paragraph bout how i feel bout him and send him a cute youtube song ?? He didn't say anything but Happy 2 month Anniversary :* but I'm just curious if what I did was too much.. lol thanks !

congrats!!
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Nah, it's not too much. When Chris and I used to celebrate monthsaries, some would be more celebrated than others. For our 8th month together, he made me some photo edits of us together on a game we both used to play together. On our 9th monthsary, I editted some pictures and sent him them. We'd go on webcam and have a Skype date, I guess you could say, or we'd play loads of video games together. I don't think anything is too much, I think it's just a great way to show him how you care

And by the way, congratulations!

Comment

congrats on your 2 months together!
        And I personally always like doing a little something special on our monthsaries, and my SO always seems to appreciate the thought of it, so I say go for it
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Congrats!!! I also agree there is noting wrong with showing appreciation for the one you love.
          May you have many more months together.

Comment

Working...
          X