Happy Halloween! (and update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween! (and update)

We are getting ready for halloween, and as you can tell...having an awesome time. Big party on Friday and Saturday too, so we are just having fun 'wearing in' our costumes.

We have been having a great time, playing Wii bowling (made into a drinking game by Rob, being a brit no game is complete without booze), board games, playing with my cats (I turned a cat hater into a cat lover! Though he swears it is just MY cats he loves) and watching horror movies (Paranormal Activty 2 scared the pants off him but he has redirected it and keeps teasing me about how scared I was....which was not at all). I am just so happy, and while the first few days were touch and go, it was so bizarre to have him here and I didn't know how to relate....we have now gotten comfortable and we are so happy. He met my parents and they love him, and all and all I could not ask for it to be going any better. I will keep updating when I get a moment. Much love!

aww these pictures are cute. Im so happy for you! Glad you guys are having a great time, have a happy Halloween! (lol haven't seen paranormal activity 2, will have to check it out)
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

aww these pictures are cute. Im so happy for you! Glad you guys are having a great time, have a happy Halloween! (lol haven't seen paranormal activity 2, will have to check it out)
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

Looks like so much fun!!! Thanks for the updates

Comment

Nice pics! I am glad you are having a good time with your man. I would love to spend a Halloween with my SO, as they don't celebrate it where he lives. I hope there are more pics to follow.

Comment

looooved the fangs! did you make them, and if you possibly bought it online could you share the link? they are amazingg! <3

and great pictures!
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Congratulations to you too!!!! I hope you keep enjoying!!!

Btw... Awesome fangs! I'm a dentist and I'm supposed to make some for my sister this afternoon and I'm not really sure how! I hope they end up as good as yours!!!

Comment

Great pictures! And glad to hear you guys are having an amazing time
                You never forget your first love...

Comment

Yay love it! Great news

Comment

What do you mean? They are my real teeth!

Hahahaha, no they are these Scarecrow Small and Sexy Fangs

I love them, they were easy to customize and now they clip onto my teeth perfectly. Even HBB was a little unnerved by how real and natural they look...he can't even tell up close that they are fake. I love it!

Comment

Working...
                    X