He came back after a month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He came back after a month

So I pretty much got tired of all the crap I was going through and I told him it was over and when I end things I dont really want to be friends afterwards or pretty much have any contact at all. A couple of weeks passed of me hanging out with my friends and just acting single. I pretty much blocked his number then I get this call from a number I didnt recognize and it was him saying how miserable he was and he sounded really really bad. I just moved out on my own and to be honest I missed him too but I was trying really hard to get over him.
    ............. long story shorter .... he promised to be better so now we're back together. That was like 4 months ago and its been nice so far. This is the strangest thing I've ever been through. Nobody else has made me feel this way and I've never been near as patient with anybody else. No visit yet though.

I'm glad to hear things are going well this time around and maybe the two of you will be able to see each other soon!

Comment

Well it sounds like things are going okay now, so I guess I would suggest just keep trying and see what happens. He seems to make you happy, and it sounds like you both care about each other, so there's no sense in letting go if there's no reason to do so right now, yknow?
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

As stupid and as cliche as it sounds sometimes you need to lose something before you realize how important it really is.

Im glad things are better!!!!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Hopefully, he stays changed. I wish you guys all the best
          "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

You never really appreciate something until it's gone. Glad to hear you guys are back together and I hope things work out this time for you both! c:
            .We've Closed the Distance.
            no matter where i am, no matter where you are
            i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
            no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
            all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
            X