A few notes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few notes.

So I've been a tad depressed today. Mom's in the hospital. Don't worry she's fine she's just in for some tests. One of the test come back her kidneys are fine so thats really good. They are still talking maybe doing hospice. And I guess dad pulled some strings and talked to the family so mom and dad could be side by side in the same plot in the cemetery ( Tho dad wont be doing anywhere for a while )

I imagine that mom still has a good while left as well, so I'm just going to enjoy being around her while I can

However all of this has made me not want to go back to school because something may happen to her while Im gone.

But I know she doesnt want me to put off school.

On a lighter note Robert called me the other day. The first actual phone call sense he moved. He called from his mom's phone. and told me I could save the number, that it was okay for me to call.

However he didnt say not to call at night and I did, even tho his mom didnt answer, I hope I didnt get him into trouble.

I'm thinking about buying him a cheap phone and minutes for one month, because I mainly feel odd about calling his mom's phone. After the first month I will let him buy his own minutes. Of course I'm going to ask him first because I don't want to waste the money if he'd rather have me save my money and get it himself.

And on my final note lol

While at the hospital my dad made this comment " Oh we know you're going to Pennsylvania, We wont see you anymore "

and I never told him my plans but I mean it was obvious My SO doenst want to come back here, and I don't want to stay here either way. I don't like this town and if not for family I wouldnt be in this town.

I wont bring it up until I move but how do I put this " we'll never see you " matter to rest when I go to move to him? I mean I'll still come back for holidays and family things, plus my mom ( when she passes ) will be barried here. So I will come when ever I have the money and visit her.

I dont want them thinking they will never see me again... I love my family but I hate this town.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Garh I am sorry you are going through a lot at the moment *hugs* Getting a phone/minutes for your SO is a good idea they seem quite cheap and a good way to keep in contact.

In regards to your dad, why don't you explain that you will be coming back for visits? I'm sure/hope your parents will realize that you need to get out. Do you have a set time when you are going to move away?

Comment

Working...
    X