No announcement yet.

I can't believe it... He cheated?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm not too sure I would blame my SO for doing what he did just because he has a Penis.... I may be a hardcore feminist, but I know that sexism can go both ways....No offense to CynicalQuixotic, that just my own opinion. Everyone is entitled to one.

He's already trying his very best to make me happy... and I gave him my "rules for the future" about things that if he follows, will help earn my trust again. Things like never talking to that girl again, and telling me more information about his friends and what he's doing throughout the day (I always communicated more than he... hopefully we can equal that out a bit)
    Every long lost dream led me to where you are
    Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true...
    That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Well, I'm glad to hear he's trying, and for your sake, I hope he continues to try. Best of luck <3
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

I support you 100% in your decision because ultimately it is your choice and I've made the same choice as you have. I don't regret it one bit. The whole parents thing, that may be a little too strong because in essence it really isn't their business but the more power to you however you choose to handle this. Anyone who tells you that was a bad choice doesn't have a say in your decision because it is your life and no one has a right to judge another person, everyone has been through different experiences. If you need to talk to someone I'm always here! Keep your head up and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors with this young man.

Comment

Working...
        X