How long is your distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long is your distance?

we are 273 miles apart. Soon to be more due to school. ( read my thread " School " )

Planned time apart: 9-12 months.

So how about you?

Miles apart :

Planned time to be LD :
    " There is always hope.
    "

Miles apart : A little under 1,000. I forget the exact.

Planned time to be LD : 4 years until we are both done school. We will spend all our break together so I will see her at least 4 times a year.

Comment

55 miles..Planned Time Apart: We talked about it and we aren't 100 percent sure. Probably couple years or so because he's going in the army and when he comes back he's starting school but once were both done with school we are going to look into living together.

Comment

Miles apart: 4972.7

Planned time to be LD : Hopefully less than 2 years, actually with us bieng together in april then from there, so one more year. these next 6 months, and then a few months after our nine months together. I hope we can end it by 2013
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Miles apart : Just a little over 2,000 miles

Planned time to be LD : So far we have been LD for about 2 years. Right now we have hopes for only 1 year longer to tack onto that time, but we'll see how that goes.

Comment

Miles Apart: 360

Planned Time to be LD: We've been LD for a year already, so we still have 4-6 more to go. It all depends on if he decides to do his masters there and if he takes a year or two to finish the masters program. Also, I'm now considering doing my grad school/tech school at his college, so it could possibly be 3 or 4 years then. *crosses fingers*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Miles Apart: 1,700
              Planned Time Apart: Maximum is until the end of the summer this year. At that point we would have been long distance for 16 months?

Comment

Miles apart : 3,619

Planned time to be LD : 10-12 months. I went back to the US in August, I graduate university in mid-May and hopefully can be back in Paris semi-permanently on a student visa by early June, but definitely no later than August.

Comment

Miles Apart: According to google maps, 2832. He in West Coast Cali and I'm in East Coast Maryland.
                  Planned Time Apart: Hopefully if he goes to my college, maybe a year or so? If not its going to have to wait 3 1/2 years when I'm done with college. We're trying to stick to seeing each other every 5 months =)

Comment

Miles apart : 3,266

Planned time to be LD : At least another 3 years. We've been LD for 4 years as a couple and 9 years as best friends.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Miles apart : 640 (ish)

Planned time to be LD : We're ending this next year. Can't do it any longer than that. I'll be going to graduate school at the same university as my SO, so we'll have an apartment on campus, and all that fun stuff.

Comment

Miles apart : 6674

Planned time to be LD : not sure, but I hope no more than a couple of years

Comment

miles apart - over 8000 miles I think..I have googled it but I would rather not do it again

planned time to be LD - end of next year is when we get married and close the distance.

Comment

miles apart. about 4000?
                            time apart. well...I should be over there for most-all of next year.. after that, maybe he'll come here for a bit? We're both still doing university things!
                            xxx

Comment

Miles apart :8OOO

Planned time to be LD : next he will visit me and then plan to process the papers for our visa, so i still dont know how long it will take
                              "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Working...
                              X