Checking in...again xD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in...again xD

Well hi, once again I've been not getting on here again. I've just been busy, and to be honest I'm not much of a fan of forums anymore. But I still love you guys and at least want to check in every once in a while to know how things are going.

Well things between me and my SO are going fine, even though we've hit some rocks, things have always worked out in the end. I've figured out I'm going to shoot to go to Vet school in Washington. It'd still be ldr, but it'd be only 6 hours and I'd get to see him for breaks and such (for those who don't know, he lives in west coast Canada and I live east coast America). But I still have like about two years at least to worry about that.

But yeah, a great thing happened today. I was able to buy a ticket today for our Christmas visit, yaaaaay~! I'm so happy, because I finally get to go up there for once. And also the last time we saw each other was August last year, so we're a bit overdue for seeing each other ^_^;. It'll also be for like 4 weeks, which is 4 times longer than our last visit. So I'm pretty excited, no, I'm VERY excited, I cannot contain my excitement, I am jumping for joy and squealing and ahhhhhhh~<3

So yeah, I hope you all are doing well. I keep saying I'll check in more often then I do, but that never works out. So until next time I guess.

That great news I hope you enjoy every moment of the visit!!

Comment

Nice! Enjoy the moment

Comment

Working...
      X