Back to reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to reality

My SO came to visit for 6 days and things went great. We didn't get to go out and do much because I had to study for midterms but we hung out and watched/ went to movies. We made dinner and had a few serious talks and things really went great.

We flew back to my home town where I staid for 4 days. He went back to his life and I spent time with my best friend. It sucks to have to leave AGAIN but I am going to go back home for thanksgiving. We had a lot of serious talks and really tried to work on things that we (maybe using the work 'I' would be more appropriate) wanted to talk about.

Just wanted to give you all an update. I have missed you all and its only been a week and a half.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

I'm glad you had a good time.

Comment

Glad you had a good time <3
      Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

glad you had a good time

Comment

Glad to hear it

Comment

Welcome back, glad you had a good time. =)

Comment

Welcome back! I'm happy you had a nice time!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

THANKS GUYS!!! I really did have a good time and I am really happy that we were able to discuss things that we kind of an elephant in the room for us. And hopefully all of you who reply to this thread reply to the RELATIONSHIP UPDATE as well. I want to see how everyone is doing!
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                X