Back for more. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back for more. . .

I haven't been on here in forever, but I've been thinking a lot about my SO lately (I guess more than usual) and I needed some advice. Of course I turned to you guys, because I know you're all in similar boats.

My wonderful SO, Erik, has been working his butt off lately. He works at least 100 hours of over time every two weeks. He frequently gets called into work early and he's working an average of 10 hours days. He was promised three day weekends, but is now no longer getting those. I can tell that he's starting to burn out and I want so badly to be there for him when he comes home too exhausted to move. Unfortunately we're both so busy right now visiting isn't really an option.

I want to do something for him to let him know that I'm here for him and I'm proud of him for working so hard. Normally I would bake him something, but I don't have a kitchen at the moment.

Any suggestions?

An alternative to you cooking could be ordering a care package online to deliver to him or some other form of food, like chocolate dipped strawberries or a cookie basket. I drool over those all the time when I get bored, they look so good!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

If you are in the USA and he is in the USA have a pizza delivered to his apartment without him knowing. Just call a pizza company or order online. I have done that several times with my SO

Comment

Originally posted by Miramaid View Post
        If you are in the USA and he is in the USA have a pizza delivered to his apartment without him knowing. Just call a pizza company or order online. I have done that several times with my SO
        OMG that is the best idea ever!!! I am going to try that with my SO. Anyway, I was going to talk about those Edible arrangements. They are delicious and relatively inexpensive!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

loved the pizza idea! if only i could do that! lol

so next time i come to brazil, even for one week vacations or something, i will leave money for a family pizza at the pizza place where we live, and just call them when i want it to be delivered. lol

XD

thanks so much for this idea!
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
          X