What a nice Surprise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a nice Surprise!

Well it has been 4 months since we have last seen each other, and 2 months since we have last communicated together, but just 3 days ago we had a chance to Skype for the first time! it was the most amazing thing i had ever experienced getting to see her face and hear her voice again ! but on my facebook she left me a nice surprise. . .

I couldn't help but cry.
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Thats soo cute
    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

i can not see anything Link doesnt work. But happy to hear good news!

Comment

cant open the link but then, so happy for you
        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Can't open the link, but glad to hear that

Comment

adorable!
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

So cute! I noticed that in my news feed recently

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

If you right click the image and choose "copy image URL" (or your browsers equivalent) and post that, we can see it. <3
                Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

thank you kitty for the tip!
                  My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                  Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                  Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                  Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                  Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                  Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                  Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                  Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                  Tobby: Addict!
                  Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

This is soooo cute!
                    .We've Closed the Distance.
                    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

That's exactly what I just sent my SO on a flash drive =D The beach message. It's cuuute and romantic.

Comment

Lovely!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X