Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feeling impatient?? Cant wait for the next visit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else feeling impatient?? Cant wait for the next visit!!!

It's been almost 6 months since we last saw each other face to face, and also since we first met! And finally after such a long wait, I'm going to Cairo again! This time, for 6 weeks! 55 days from now, we'll finally be back in each others arms where we belong. I'm so excited!!!
    And especially because my mother and sister are coming to meet my SO too for 12 days! How amazing is that? This time will be all about getting to know each others routines, day to day habits and most importantly... the families! I am making lists on what presents to bring and what activities we can do together and how to make those 12 days the best my mum and sister have had in a long time. What I would like most, is for them to feel comfortable around Mohamed and comfortable seeing him as part of the family. Ohhh, so many thoughts and emotions are going through my head and heart.. I can't wait!
    I have a feeling I'll be asking for tips on what to do when meeting his family for the first time...
    Ohhh holding my fingers crossed ever so often when thinking about it! I want to be on that plane right now!
    Who else is closing the distance (at least for a short while)??
    love Liv
    Nothing ever comes with ease,
    the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

I'm impatient as well! I always am. It's going to be another 9 or 10 months, though.

Comment

I've been looking at my countdown everyday and wish it would hurry up!!! He's flying in on Christmas so only 51 more days!! =)

Comment

I think we are all impatient. Whether or not you have never met, saw them two months ago or just left them yesterday I think that all of us are just counting down the days until we can be with our BF/GF again. And yay for a trip to Cairo! That sounds like so much fun!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Along with all the other LFAD'ers hell yes I am impatient!!!!!

Comment

Im very impatient!! I have 5 months till he comes then another month to wait after that till I get to go see him. But i'm very excited, its not a short visit at all, its 6 whole months! Six months to meet his family, learn his little habits, see his everyday life. I so can't wait, time can't go by fast enough!!!
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Who wouldn't be impatient! For those of us who do not have the privilege of seeing our SOs whenever we'd like, every second is filed with impatience... :P
              Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
              Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
              Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

2 weeks = 3 months of togetherness

I am excited yet I guess this is kind of silly but I have a wee bit of a fear of flying 0_o oh well! can't wait to see my SO! *happy dance*

Comment

19 days til I see her for 5 days. I'm trying to keep my head up because I know every second that ticks away is another closer to her.

Comment

I'm totally impatient! He's supposed to be coming out in January but thats looking like a bust due to lack of funding...that means we won't see eachother for another 9 months. Its already been 5! Its sooooo lonely...

Comment

Me too!
                      He is coming in 3 weeks and I am so nervous/excited/anxious!!
                      I know we won't be able to spend as much time as I want because it's his first time being back home so he hasn't seen his family and friends in 7-8 months.

Comment

I'm so impatient! It's so tough to sit here each day, watching the ticker slowly diminish in numbers. We're down to 16 days until he comes home for 6 days, and I can't wait! I'm getting so antsy, even though it's only going to be 40 days since we've last seen each other, but every day spent apart is just another day wishing we were close distance.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Impatient?? I am going crazy. Its only been nearly 2 weeks since i was last with her and its only 2 weeks since i will see her again but i'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

@Bethypoo: Thanks, yeah I reckon it will be heaps of fun
                            And you're right. Every second spent apart we feel impatient.. of course we do! I think this patience that we have to develop is one of the most difficult yet most rewarding parts of a LDR.
                            Nothing ever comes with ease,
                            the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Comment

Yep, I've got the twitch! Sometimes I'm so frusterated by my impatience I just want to break something. And that's not like me at all haha.
                              It's potentially 26 full days for us, if he doesn't have to move his flight again. November is always one of the best months of the year though, so I'm having faith!
                              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                              X