First 'real' hang out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First 'real' hang out.

Okay, so my girlfriend and I met last weekend, but it's hard to consider that because so much was going on, and
    there were so many people, that we didn't have time to talk and only kissed once.
    Well this weekend, she is staying the whole weekend.
    I am insanely excited about it, but also nervous.
    My mother is being very strict, saying we can't even hold hands in front of her.
    So needless to say, it'll still be a very platonic visit.
    But just being there with her, and seeing her smile, her face, her voice, it'll be so worth it.
    But I have a question;;
    What can we do flirty, that won't get us in trouble with the mother?
    And what should I do fun this weekend?
    Thank you!

Is your mom going to be with you the whole weekend? Would you be allowed to go to the mall or to a movie together? She said you can't hold hands in front of her, but if you are allowed some public alone time then surely you'd be able to hold hands then. Other then that if you aren't allowed to hold hands in the presence of your mom there isn't a lot you can do, play video games, any kid of games to keep busy, a little competition can become flirty. Try coming up with a secret gesture like pulling on your ear or scratching your head that means you are having a good time or that you would like to kiss them even though you can't.

Comment

You're not even allowed to hold hands? Bummer. Well, there's always flirting. But I'm sure you'll have some alone time as well? You can do flirty/touchy things in your room. Or somewhere outside! You could go to the movies. Or to a nice restaurant. The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Play footsie? (: It's cute and discreet. Usually.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

I mean, if you are able to get away from your mom then you can technically do what you want. And my SO and I always send flirty texts back and forth while we are with other people. It is like our littler secret. But if you can get away and go for a walk, or a movie or really anything alone these lines would be better than nothing.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

You won't be around your mother for the whole weekend.... As suggested go out, take a stroll somewhere quiet and have your sneaky kisses then Stay in your bedroom for a little and spend time together (but get the balance right with your mum too, you wouldn't want her banning you both being in your bedroom together!!) Like you said just being in the presence of your SO is lovely enough, but a little intimacy and flirting won't go a miss....

Are there any comedy clubs around your area? They are so much fun to go to with your SO, nothing better than laughing with your SO !! And then you can take a detour afterwards, maybe go out for a meal, even if it's McDonalds if money is tight, it's nice to get away from the family home to spend it with you Long Distance Love!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and good luck - and don't get caught by your mother!!

Comment

This reminds me of our stay at my parents. We were there a few days and we couldn't show any affection in front of my dad, no holding hands or anything. But we managed a lot of affection. You won't be watched 24/7. Take advantage when she goes to the restroom, outside, in the next room, lol we were so daring. Have to be careful, but still, something as holding hands or a kiss she's going to have to see eventually. She knows your dating enough to invite your SO over. Can you not go for walks together? Thats what me and my SO did a lot when there, we would leave the house and walk to the park. Was the best part of the day when there.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Before i give any advice, how old are you? Age can play a huge factor in why your mom is being like that.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Great idea's, I'll probably take my girl out in town and use that as excuses to hold hands and kiss.
                  And Riyko, I will be eighteen in two months. :/

Comment

Unless your mother is attached to your hip - I'm sure you guys will be able to find some privacy. Go to the mall, or see a movie - you can still be in a public setting but have some privacy. Also, you guys could (if you're in university/college) go to the school's common rooms, or recreational halls and spend some time there!
                    .We've Closed the Distance.
                    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Have you ever seen Pushing Daisies? The lead characters are in love and can never touch or the girl will die again! You have to watch it. But anyway, they do this cute thing where they hug themselves. You could do that! My boyfriend and I do that a lot on webcam too. It feels good to be hugged!
                      <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Originally posted by weetzie View Post
                        Have you ever seen Pushing Daisies? The lead characters are in love and can never touch or the girl will die again! You have to watch it. But anyway, they do this cute thing where they hug themselves. You could do that! My boyfriend and I do that a lot on webcam too. It feels good to be hugged!
                        I just loove pushing daisies! such a shame they had to end it so soon
                        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

my boyfriend and i have silly jokes, or inside words, that we say to one another and only we know what it means, its like secret flirting

another thing we do is if were somewhere and its crowded or listening to a mutual friend or something and we will tap or squeeze a spot each other 3 times saying "I love you"

It allows us not to be to over the top mushy but still say i love you

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                            I just loove pushing daisies! such a shame they had to end it so soon
                            they're supposed to be making a comic book!
                            <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Originally posted by weetzie View Post
                              they're supposed to be making a comic book!
                              yes, I read that! I mean, will chuck and ned be forever without touching? as the series got cancelled they had to put too many informations on the last 2 or 3 episodes. how could they NOT RENEW IT?

ok, /stops thread hijack
                              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
                              X