So soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So soon!

I get to see my guy in five days!!!! FIVE DAYS! Woot! I am so excited! Four months have gone by since we last saw each other, and that was not half as bad as the seven months before that. My one sadness is that I only get three days with him. Stupid job.... Anyway, I just felt the need to celebrate. Anyone else have visits coming up soon??

Happy that you get to see your bf so soon! Have a great visit even if it is only 3days

Comment

Even it's only three days, enjoy them!

I still have to wait over a month to see him.. pffff.

Comment

Yay for you!

Comment

Have fun with your SO! Three days is better than nothing; you just have to make the best out of it

My SO is coming in 10 days, which is only a day after I get out of school He will arrive really early on the 6th and leave late in the evening on the 10th. Even though we will only have three full days together, we will still get to do things on the day he arrives and leaves too I am already planning out things of us to do!

Comment

Yay!! I'm happy for you ^^ You can get many snuggles in three days!
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

have funnnnnn . i cant wait to be able to get this excited!

Comment

Sixx, it seems like forever, but it will be here before you know it. Bluestars, I know what you mean. I've been planning things for months.
                Thanks all! I can't wait to hold his hand again!!!

Comment

thats awesome!!!! I dont know when the first visit is yet, but her friend who's helping her out comes over for a few days and i think i'll be able to find out hopefully tomarrow, but the 2nd visit i know is in 6 months, seems like years though arrrg :/

Comment

I see mine tomorrow ;D. If shit goes right that is :P. Hopefully the van is ok. It's always driven well, but we've never used it on the freeway (new XP). We need to go tomorrow, we need a damn house! Otherwise we wait another month for my birthday, and I'm not living in Vegas anywhere near June D:<! It's too damn hot, I'll stop breathing again ;_;... Anyway, yay for visits! :'D!

Comment

Eww, Vegas in June. That don't sound like much fun.

Comment

It isn't when you live here and you're stuck paying the electric bill for the air conditioning ;_;. Fun if you're a tourist since all the pools are open and there's tons to do :'D! Lucky bastards D:<!

And shit went right so far, so plans for tomorrow are good! Wooo!!!

Comment

YAY!

Comment

Working...
                          X