No announcement yet.

I am going to leave him !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to hear that you are sticking up for yourself. It's better to learn now then later on. I'm happy and sad to hear this but I think it will be for the best. You'll find someone who will love and respect you the right way.

Comment

Be strong! You deserve someone who's going to treat you as you would treat them! I'm glad that you are strong enough to leave now and not wait until things got more intense!

Comment

He really didn't care about you... that's really sad. Congratulations! You got out of there. Best of luck to you in your future romances.

Comment

Wow, that is so awesome! Yeah, the minute I read that he'd said ******s were smarter than you, I knew you would be better off without him.

Way to be strong and confident, and not stay in a bad situation, like soooo many people do!!

Comment

It sounds as the right thing to do. You are behaving in a very mature way and it will be the best for you.
            If he was already being this way in the second month of your relationship, things could have only got worse.

I wish you the best and I hope you find someone that deserves you

Comment

GOOD FOR YOU! And his repsonse to when you broke up with him really validated what you did. There will be tonnes of people who would be lucky to have you.

Comment

Glad to hear that you realized this. Your saving yourself in the end. *Hugs*
                .We've Closed the Distance.
                no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
                X