Doesn't Seem That Bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't Seem That Bad...

So usually, I miss my guy alot more than I have been lately. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... We've been having more voice chats than usual due to my dogey computer and internet, but still... Is it a good thing that I'm getting used to it and therefore don't miss him as much? What do you guys reckon?

It happens to me too. The days we get to chat/videochat more than usual, the next day I miss him even more, I think it's because that 'extra time' made me feel him closer and once we get back to our chat routine it feels like *nothing*.

Comment

I don't know if it's good or bad, because that would be an individual thing. I don't think it's bad though. I didn't think LDR was all that terrible, and that didn't mean I loved Obi any less, it just meant he was able to give me everything I needed despite the distance. Voice chats FTW ^^;
      Glad to hear things are going well.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

its good that you are getting used to it, yes its better that you talk more and miss less - but i still think its good to have that variety so you dont get sick to death of eachother!

Comment

Thanks people Might also be because I'm so stressed about my exams right now I just realised :/

Comment

I hear that. I find when I'm really busy, I don't have the time to sit around and miss my BF...it's when I'm bored or feelling lonely that it gets bad

Comment

well i miss Denise anytime but yeah voice chats make the world go round for me i love hearing her voice especially if im having a shitty day, do you guys save your voice clips convo's because i do lol i got several disks of them

Comment

I think it's normal. I feel the same way. ^^ I'm surprised I don't miss him more than I do. It's not that I don't care, but that I'm satisfied with the communication we do have. We speak everyday during the day with IMs or send texts. At night we always voice chat on Skype. We'll pop onto webcam whenever the other wants them to and they're alone. If he has to be away from the computer for a bit for work or I need to go out and do errands, I miss him, but the excitement of talking to him again kinda overrides it. I think it's really the long voice chats we have everyday that helps a lot. We talk and play games together and have fun. It's has the atmosphere of hanging out together, so I'm not a mess when he's not around. It just feels normal. ^^

Comment

I think missing is a good sign!

Comment

Working...
                  X