How to ignore the Frustration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to ignore the Frustration?

It's pretty safe to assume that any hope with my SO ended a few weeks ago, when she ignored me for months without clear reason, except for this one response about two weeks ago.

"Sorry, but my life is a mess right now and I need to deal with it first before I can deal with you or all my other friends who demand my every.day.attention. I know you will ignore this, but frankly I dont care right now."

To no surprise I haven't heard anything else, and that's a pretty clear indication of "It's over" but....Ever since I'm just so frustrated! It's not even depressed....I just...feel humiliated! To try communicating to her for months, only to be ignored, and then finally when she replies she says I'm not worth her time! The hell!? I'm trying to ignore both the emotions. The anger, sadness, humiliation....whatever else is mixed in there but....sometimes it's just...hard....

Anyway, if you need the backstory to my...situation, here's a thread a posted a few weeks back outlining most of it.

https://members.lovingfromadistance....8-What-do-I-do

Otherwise, if anyone has any advice to ignoring this crap...that would be great.

yea, that is a lame way to end things. But you just have to not respond and move on with things in your own life. Obviously she is going through something or is just making excused. Just remember that you shouldnt have to put up with it and therefore dont.

Blocking and deleting always work. But if she is going to send stuff like that just for you attention, then she needs to grow up and get over it.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Don't put yourself through that pain. She is just being completely immature by doing and saying that to you. If she can't even talk to you about how she feels or tell you straight up without waiting for months, then she was never the right one for you. Don't waste your time feeling frustrated when there is nothing else you can do. Someone out there can treat you with more respect. I agree blocking and deleting is a good idea. Do things that would get your mind off the whole problem. Hope things start looking better for you!

Comment

Thanks, and I have a general idea of why her life is "a mess" right now but...considering I was last updated on her life 2 months ago now, that may be no longer valid. Even if it is, she never really kept me...in the loop, rarely came on to talk to me, so I could never know for sure what was going on with her. It used to make me worried and depressed but...after getting that message...I just feel...angry, and used...and stupid for falling for it.

Comment

Try not to put yourself down over it though; it's obvious you cared about her, and it's sad to see she couldn't even give you the time of day to let you know what was going on with her before that last brief e-mail you receive. You can't stop yourself from caring altogether, which is probably why you're feeling the way you are, but it doesn't make you stupid.
          You never forget your first love...

Comment

Working...
          X