Kind of a cute story I thought id share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of a cute story I thought id share

I was having a really bad day yesterday since I have a lot of things going on and just decided I needed t be alone for a few days. I told everyone including my BF and Best friend that I would be MIA for a few days while I figure some stuff out. Chris said that he would respect me needing space but just that he was worried about me. I couldnt sleep because I couldnt stop crying. So I text Chris and asked if I could call him but that I didnt want to talk about what was going on or really tall and that I just needed to her him so id calm down and sleep. So he told me about his day and when he ran out of things to say, he grabbed a book and read to me until I fell asleep.

No point to this story but it is kind of cute and thought id share it with the group.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

That is really thoughtful and caring from your boyfriend... and it made me smile and feel warm all over, too!

Comment

Very sweet!

Comment

That's so sweet! He sounds so understanding! Not many guys out there who would do that
        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

That is so cute!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Good bloke
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

What a guy! That's so wonderfully thoughtful of him.

Comment

Awwww! So cute and caring

Comment

That's so sweet <3

Comment

cute cute cute cute

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

ps hope you are feeling better and that you realize how much this guy loves you! wow. cute cute cute again

Comment

Working...
                    X