More setbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More setbacks

my bf was supposed to come up here to see me and meet my family on christmas and stay thru new years. today he discovers that someone has stolen $800 from him- which was well-hidden- and it looks like 1 of his roommates is responsible. this was money he was putting towards his trip. plus, he's having some pretty bad health issues and he might not be medically cleared to fly. he's seeing his doctor next week and it's very possible she's not going to clear him to travel. if this happens we'll have to wait longer to see each other again. I'm trying to not get all worked up over this until I hate to but if we don't see each other in december like we've been planning it's going to be a major letdown.

That's a really sucky situation--I'm sorry that your boyfriend had money stolen from him and he's unwell. Would it be possible for you to see him?

Comment

Im so sorry! That is like a double whammy! It will be okay, things will work out maybe not in the way you want at the time but it will.
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
      X