"you're distant lately..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"you're distant lately..."

Me and the boyfriend were talking earlier and he mentioned that I seemed distant lately. I have been feeling the same way about him. That he's been distant lately. We met on a Virtual World and that is where we usually do most of our talking and he said that we used to go into chats together and just "have a laugh" and that we don't do that anymore, that we just go into our own little room and talk to one another. Which is true, although I'm unsure why we stopped going into other rooms. Although, I have felt like he's been a lot less talkative and that I didn't want to bother him since he's been sick (and tired) and considering its so late when he talks to me. (like around 1-2am). I'm not sure what I am looking to get out of posting this... I just wish I knew how we could stop being so "distant" with one another.

You just need to each talk about what you think is the problem. You both could be entirely misinterpreting things and then reacting how you see fit but in reality there is really nothing going on. By doing this it is creating a problem. Just talk about what you want to continue in the relationship. There are little things that will fade away as th relationship goes on, the honeymoon phase that is. But you will get into thing swing of things and it will all work out, just be open with what you want/expect.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Communication is Key... I agree with Bethypoo. Y'all should just talk it over. Y'all could be making something outa nothing. And if it happens to really be something then it can be resolved if you talk about it...
      Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

I know how you feel, lately it seems my SO has been distant with me, we seem to hit a bump in the road and my mind is just full of all kinds of crazy thoughts. Talking always helps and we had a long talk last night and now I feel so much better. I agree communication is the key.
        Live, Laugh, Love, EVERYDAY!

Comment

Working...
        X