Super Wish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Wish!

Well considering today is 11/11/11, did anyone make a wish ? I wished for my love to get online this weekend so we could skype again. what did you guys wish for?
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Well that date was yesterday for me :P

I wished for my fear of flying on a plane to stop so I can actually enjoy flying to see my SO.. *sigh*

Comment

I didn't make a wish, didn't know it was a wishable event

Comment

I wished to ride a unicorn...im still waiting for it to come true

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          I didn't make a wish, didn't know it was a wishable event
          What? You didnt know. Every time i notice the time is 11:11 on any day i make a wish. Just good luck i guess. But i didnt make to big a deal out of the day thought.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

wished that he would tell me we would be forever, and he would actually text that day...

wel he did neither, but at about midnight we had a heart to heart, so thats OK :P

Comment

I caught the second wish...missed the first one. I wished that he'd ask me to marry him and that we'll be together forever.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Nooo, I won't tell you! If I tell you, then it won't come true... and I want most desperately for it to come true...
                Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Made the wish! But I gotta keep it a secret so it'll come true. ;D safe to say it has to do with my SO
                  "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

aww i didn't know it was a wish able day either. That day actually wasn't a very good one for me.
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Okay...this is like two days late but since I don't know any of you IRL I guess telling my wish here won't really ruin anything.
                      But I wished that me and my man would get married (: (:
                      I'm so excited!

Comment

Working...
                      X