Something about my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something about my SO

Ok.. So recently I've realized something about my SO annoys me.. I say "something" because i haven't figured out what it is yet. And I can't say anything to her because She is SUPER sensitive, and i would hate to hurt her feelings... expecially if it's for nothing... I don't know what to do :/
    Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

pretty vague description, you gotta be more specific if you can about her "problem" before i can give you some advice.
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

First thing to do us to figure out what that "something" is. Can't give you advice if the "problem" isn't there...

When you fund out what's the problem is you can present it to her indirectly. Relationship is about compromising so you will lose and gain some. Just because she is senstive doesn't mean you shouldn't bring something up.

Good luck

Comment

Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

I would say that if its such a minimal annoyance that you're not even sure what it is yourself, don't bring it up. She might think that you're trying to point out her flaws or something along those lines. Just leave it be, unless it continues to pop up and you're able to identify it, then maybe you can say something.

Comment

Ok. Thanks zapooki

Comment

Working...
            X