Wow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow....

OK, so those of you who have been following my threads know thaqt my SO has been ignoring me for a long time now, and I've been trying desperately to find a way to fix things (even though I know it's pretty much done) anyway, a few days ago I sent her a message saying that if she wasn't going to talk, I was going to delete her from all my online contacts and just...give up on it. To my surprise, she actually replied, but her response was...

"Funny how you seem to enjoy making me feel bad."

....Seriously, ignored for two months and after trying to fix it that's what I get. Anyway, I proceed to reply telling her how she's making me feel bad by ignoring me, and that I am worried and frustrated because I have no idea what is going on, and....no response....and she's been online at least twice since I sent that...

Oh, and if this wasn't bad enough, she's been using at least alittle bit of her time (enough to reply to me) on making little drawing posts on a rp site...ones like this.

https://tewi.us/tegaki/dblog.php?u=98114&e=1518176

...I don't even know how someone could be this.....cold, selfish and....cruel....to a person they claim to love...

Don't waste anymore time with her, move on.

Comment

I agree. It seems like she is playing mind games, especially with that response.

Comment

Just cut and run. She's playing with you. I've followed your posts, and I'm really really sorry that you're in this situation, but you just don't treat someone you love like that. If she can so easily ignore you for two months, then she doesn't WANT to work things out. And if she doesn't...then no matter how hard you try, you can't fix it. Move on.

Comment

She just wants the attention. I hate when someone does something and when they are confronted about it somehow they always seem to turn it around on you. People like that are poisonous . Just let it go.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

She sounds like she is trying to make it worst and trying to get into your mind. Move on from her and delete her from all your online contacts.

Comment

She is being selfish, inmature and she is trying to make you feel guilty for something that it's entirely her fault.
              I know it's not easy, but go on an delete her from your contacts and your life...

*Hugs*

Comment

agree with the moving on, not that is easy, but she is playing you and isnt worthy it. you will find someone better.
                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

dude, this really made me feel sad.com/poor_guy!!!!!!! im sorry. you got to move on to someone who wont do that

Comment

you deserved someone better

Comment

Seriously, it's time to move on. With the amount of time you're spending and have spent trying to fix something that clearly isn't getting anywhere,you could have found yourself a true girl for you.

She is just paying games with you and craving for the attention. You're just feeding her needs.....

I always go by this saying "if a person wants to stay, nothing will make them leave. If they want to leave, nothing will make them stay."

Best of wishes

Comment

move on and find the one who really worth your time
                        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Working...
                        X