Happy Nice Things :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Nice Things :)

I'm feeling the need for a warm-fuzzy thread.

So what are some things about your SO that make you feel good when you think about them? Anything, something they do for you, something they just do, a really nice day, anything!

For my warm fuzzies, I like to think about him singing. He's a musician, and I love it when we're together and he's practising, and I can just sit and listen and draw. I also have some of his music on my iPod, so I can still do it now, but the live performances are always the best.

Come on, what's your warm fuzzy?

I love watching him try to figure things out. He gets this look of concentration on his face that both amuses and endears me. =)
    Last edited by Minerva; November 13, 2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I love the little things he does when he thinks I'm asleep. The way he'll snuggle a little closer or hold me a little tighter. He always kisses my head or my back whenever he wakes up next to me. I like that he shows affection even when he thinks I'm not aware of it. I also -love- to watch him interact with his dad. They're super close and I just love their relationship.

Pretty much I love him and everything about him. His little habits are so much fun.

Comment

I love how no matter what scent he's wearing or what soap he used, he always tends to smell the same to me, no matter what. <3
        <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Oh my boyfriend also always smells the same and just delicious. I always get sad when he doesn't wear the cologne that he does. He pains models for some weird thing. IDK. But as much as I hate the game he plays it is always the most adorable thing to watch him try so hard to get them all set up and painted.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

^^ yeah, mine didn't bring his cologne with him when he moved to delaware. he left it in florida. and he can't fly with it because he's not checking any bags. i'm forcing him to order some more on amazon. ^_^
            <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Well I haven't been able to meet my girl in person yet. We're hoping to meet up maybe around Xmas. It's hard with us both in school.

I love the way she can make me feel better no matter what kind of mood I'm in. I could have had the worst day ever and a single text from her turns my whole mood around. I love she can make my heart melt with just a few words, her writing ability is almost as amazing as she is in general. I love everything about her that it's hard to pick what I want to mention here. lol. It always amazes me how she knows what I'm thinking and feeling before I even tell her <333.

Comment

I LOVE the way he interacts with children! He has two nieces and he takes such good care of them. The last time I was home with him, I saw him hold a three month old baby girl and it warmed my heart to see how he adores the little ones. :3 It really shows how he'll be a great father some day. <3
                "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Awww, these are all so cute! It's reminding me of all the other things I love. I know what you guys mean about your SO's smell. Nothing like it.

Comment

I love it when my girl and I are video chatting and she'll be listening to music and she just starts dancing in her chair. It ALWAYS puts a smile on my face.
                    1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                    Progress: 3/26
                    Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                    Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

I love his laugh... he has this really goofy laugh that I always tried to imitate when he'd do it haha. I love it when he sings to me.. he has a very soulful voice and it warms my heart every time

Comment

I love him when he is just waking up in the morning.
                        He has the worst morning breath EVER but he is really snuggly then. I'll try and get up and he pulls me closer and holds me down and tells me I can't ever leave hehe. I love the little kisses he gives me even though I haven't brushed my teeth and he tells me he doesn't care and that he loves me.
                        Ah that was so long ago and it's making me miss him a lot..

Comment

Tonight he told me he's smitten. I'm still smiling right now, hours later. =)

Comment

I enjoy watching my SO study. He has this serious look on his face that makes him so cute at the same time. Hehe I also love the way he kisses my forehead<3

Comment

I love his voice in general. When he laughs or smiles, the way he reads out loud or spells things out loud it's amusing. I honestly wish I knew how he smells, but since we haven't met in person yet and he hasn't sent me my care package yet(lots have been going on with him) I wouldn't know. I'm quite curious to find out though. I bet he smells amazing

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by carolynred View Post
                              I LOVE the way he interacts with children! He has two nieces and he takes such good care of them. The last time I was home with him, I saw him hold a three month old baby girl and it warmed my heart to see how he adores the little ones. :3 It really shows how he'll be a great father some day. <3
                              I forgot to mention this!! I absolutely love to see or hear him interact with his son. It's so cute and warms my heart so much

Comment

Working...
                              X