Hey guys, long time no LFAD. (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, long time no LFAD. (:

Just wanted to let you guys know Kenny and I are still going strong. Tomorrow marks 16 months.

He's just perfect. Still haven't met yet but that's okay. We will eventually.

I think you guys know about his condition? I forget. If you don't, he has MG (Myasthenia Gravis- look it up) and he's on this really strong medication but it's screwing with his liver. :\ It's not working right.

Hope everyone's good.
    Here's a picture I made of us Facetiming. I love it. ♥

sigpic

The picture you made is really cute :-) I hope Kenny's liver gets better soon and that the medication doesn't cause any more serious side effects.

Comment

Aww you guys are so cute!

Hope you get to meet him soon!
      <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Cute pic!
        I hope you both can meet soon and his health condition gonna be better.

Comment

I hope everything works out for him. You two look great together.

Comment

Cute pic of you two I hope he gets better soon! Stay strong and congrats on the strong 16 months you both have and many more to come

Comment

I understand how it is to have an SO with a disease that affects them greatly. My SO has Addison's disease and it sucks to see him sick. I hope everything works out for the both of you and that he gets the meds he needs to make everything better. Congrats on the 16 months and keep the faith about meeting. It will happen in time

Comment

awwwe great pic! I'm glad u guys are still going strong.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

I hope he gets better!
                Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

You too are so cute! I hope you get to meet soon

Comment

When I looked at your post, I was like "heyy, I've seen that pic before of you two" lol, gotta love tumblr
                    but glad to know you two are still doing well, and best wishes on him starting to feel better.
                    You never forget your first love...

Comment

LOVE!!!!
                      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Thank you everyone.
                        I'm rarely on here anymore,,the one thing I am always on though is Tumblr. It's got basically everything and anything about Kenny and I.

Here's the link if you're interested. (:

https://1230milesawayfromyou.tumblr.com/
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X