Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

love helping a friend keep in touch w/ her SO :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love helping a friend keep in touch w/ her SO :)

My Bestie has been having a problem with not being able to talk to her man for several days, cause of his computer being broke (and her running out of min on her phone). This broke my heart knowing her heart was braking, so I had to do something!! I topped up her phone for her, as a surprise!! That made her so very happy (even though it wasn't much) and in turn made me happy. I love my best friend like a sister and I will do anything for her especially if it makes her happy. Being with her man is the happiest Ive seen her in a very very long time... so I wanna keep her that way lol. Love you rcknmommy always!!!!!

I am so very very very happy. I can't thank you enough. It may not be much but it is more than I had. You're the bestest friend ever!! Seriously! <333

Thank You again!!

Comment

LOL No your the bestest friend ever, you have always been there for me and have always been a true friend to me no matter what!!!

Comment

Thats super sweet!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

thats super sweet! it always makes me smile seeing 2 friends being like sisters from another mother. i also have a friend who i am down for anything! i love that girl to bits and will do anything just to make her happy when she is feeling down <3

Comment

Thats so nice of you..helping my friends always made me feel good
            " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
            Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

You guys are too cute.
              <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Lol thanks guys... I do see her as my sister from another mother And now that she is in a LDR like me we have even more in common, so it helps keep us close. One thing we find hilarious is both of our guys names are Johnny (her's is just spelled Jonny). We didn't plan it that way it just happened.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpeas_mom1110 View Post
                  Lol thanks guys... I do see her as my sister from another mother And now that she is in a LDR like me we have even more in common, so it helps keep us close. One thing we find hilarious is both of our guys names are Johnny (her's is just spelled Jonny). We didn't plan it that way it just happened.
                  Hehe... you are my sister. My mom calls you her other daughter.

and no... didn't plan the whole Jonny/Johnny thing but it's kind of cool. hehe.
                  Love you!!

Comment

Thats such a sweet thing to do!

Comment

Working...
                    X