News to share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News to share?

As most of you know my mom has cancer and they have started hospice. ( end of life care ) I'm taking it pretty well I talk to her almost every day seeing as I don't live with her and I live at school. I'll get to see her for thanks giving

And for Christmas I'm going to take my five leave days so I can spend both Christmas with my mom and my boyfriend. I still have to talk to my counselor and make sure thats fine. I just want to see them both. and when I talked to both of them they both told me to see the other person. lol So I'm just wanting to make it fair

My mom is doing okay now, they have people helping her cook and clean and all that stuff.
    Its rought but she said she doing okay.

Anyone else have any news to share?
    " There is always hope.
    "

I'm glad you'll be able to see your mom over Thanksgiving! I am so sorry you and your family are facing this though. I hope you're doing alright. That's great she's getting help at her home.

For us, our son just turned 6 months old yesterday. 3 months with no NICU. Yesterday was also world prematurity day, which was quite emotional for me. I think thats about it for us. Oh, and I found TUNA in his Gerber peas. As a vegan, I am horrified. The end.

Comment

i'm sorry to hear about your mother but at least she is doing okay. Thanksgiving is next week and i am so glad you're able to spend time with both of them. i hope your mother gets better soon

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
        I'm glad you'll be able to see your mom over Thanksgiving! I am so sorry you and your family are facing this though. I hope you're doing alright. That's great she's getting help at her home.

For us, our son just turned 6 months old yesterday. 3 months with no NICU. Yesterday was also world prematurity day, which was quite emotional for me. I think thats about it for us. Oh, and I found TUNA in his Gerber peas. As a vegan, I am horrified. The end.
        I didn't know about world prematurity day! I was born two months premature and spent plenty of time in the NICU myself.

News - I was able to register for all the classes I need so that means I will be able to graduate a year early and close the distance sooner than expected. I'm very excited.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
        X