X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so lucky that my SO is...

(finish sentence)

Not into video games. I hate them.

I'm so lucky that my SO loves to cook. I get to sit back and wait for him to make me dinner

Comment

Good at physical things!

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO has such an awesome singing voice
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is able to put up with me and my annoying personality. (My own grandmother warned him of it. Her exact words were: "She's very annoying, if you haven't noticed yet. That's just the way she is." :/)
          ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
          The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

always does his bet to make me happy
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

is patient with me. Even when im unreasonable or a handful, he doesn't give up on me.
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
                is patient with me. Even when im unreasonable or a handful, he doesn't give up on me.
                I second this.

Comment

Not a sparkly vampire.

Comment

Doesn't smoke. Almost every adult man I know in China does <_>

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is...not a drinker/smoker but i'm unlucky that he's crazy about football (english football, not soccer!). I don't like it haha

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is... very accepting of my depression. I'm so lucky that he took me back after we broke up.
                        On a less serious note, I'm so lucky my SO is an excellent cook because I can't cook!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

In opposition to what you said, lucybelle I'm gonna have to say I'm thankful my SO is addicted to video games, because that's how we met and what we spend most of our bonding time doing lol

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is a gigantic nerd just like me.

Comment

I'm so lucky that my SO is a LARPer like me! I have to have someone to cosplay with, after all. X3

Comment

Working...
                              X