116 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

116 days.

When I got up this morning I decided I'd count how many days it had been since I'd last seen my boyfriend. As the title suggests... It's been 116. That should probably encourage me, because we've past that time pretty easily, which should mean the next couple of months won't be too hard. It made me sad though, because I realised it had been 116 days since I last hugged him, or anything like that. And that day hardly counts, because it was 6am when he left. We had a mad dash to the airport, because I accidentally turned off my alarm, and we nearly missed the shuttle...

It's gonna be another few months until he moves here. Before the end of March is our goal, but he still hasn't even managed to get a job, becaue the economy's so shit. Either way, that's still four months. I miss the non verbals! Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm hoping to accomplish by posting this thread, but there you go. 116 days.

with every day that passes you are one closer to the next time you will get to see him

Comment

^ thats the way i see it xD

Comment

You should feel proud about it, not sadness. You have accomplished to pass through a lot of time mantaining your feelings about your SO, and that - at least for me - is a good think, or am I wrong?

Comment

It sucks. But you already know that. So there is nothing to do but to then make it a positive and say that is 116 days closer you are to seeing him. I mean, it may be easier said than done, but you can only let yourself be sad for a few minutes, because you cant change it. So take a minute to be sad, then move on. Im sure March will be here sooner than you know.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by elizabethjp2010 View Post
            with every day that passes you are one closer to the next time you will get to see him

thats what i think and what i always tell my SO.
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by elizabethjp2010 View Post
              I always tell myself that when I'm missing my SO

Comment

Thanks guys I can always count on this site for some positive words.

Comment

You'll get there. I'm going to see my SO around July. It's so far away, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Comment

it will be 158 days on christmas since the last time I saw my bf. I know it's hard but hang in there hun!

Comment

Look how many days that's already been, though! You've come so far, and you're stronger for it!
                      <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Working...
                      X