worried.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worried.

im probably being stupid. will voice my opinion possibly to the SO later on, although he will be in a bad mood coz of his mum leaving today so maybe not....

today, as i said in the post on the adult board, this friend of mine who was rather drunk started groping me and also some other guyfriends whilst we were taking him back home.

now i told the SO exactly what happened when it happened (well as quick as i could) and also what i was doing about it (usually saying "i then moved away quickly and jack took over trying to support him to the flat" or something).

now the SO is going to a lovely little night out on the 3rd december with the guy mates... which is fine... but also with julia. the ex who is really horrible and biatchy and BLEGH.

so now in my mind... im just thinking... ive never seen julia drunk, what if she is exactly like this drunk guyfriend today and makes moves on him and does all this...

i know its stupid, but its the worst fear of mine, and sometimes the SO doesnt realise that she flirts (ive seen her flirt a few times but he doesnt realise... i dont mind, if it gets to me ill talk but meh). what if she does something to the SO? the SO even said that he is planning on getting really really drunk.... so what if when she does something he wont realise? (he is a clingy drunk... hehe its cute sometimes)

thats whats going on in my head.... i trust him completely, i do, i just really dont trust her and now because of today im very very worried...

I don't think you need to worry. Innocent until proven guilty, right? I think you should trust that your SO can handle this - just like he trusted you to handle your situation. Worry when something happens between the two of them, trust him until it does. Don't panic. We all have these worries, and it's hard to shake them. But trust him. I'm sure he can handle this one.

Comment

ok, thanks

i just know he hugs people lots n lots when he is drunk (when i see him like that its absolutely adorable haha)... just id hate to think that julia is just like the guyfriend i dealt with today, and would abuse that adorableness....

thanks anyway.. you are right, shall just worry if something happens, not what if... sigh

Comment

I think that you are worrying over nothing. Just because something happened on your night out doesn't mean something will on his.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

If you trust him then you need to trust that he will do what is right if she tries anything. From my experiences of being really really drunk, you still know what is going on, alcohol doesn't just make you do things you don't want to do.

Comment

hiya...

i did voice my opinion last night, and i kept repeating that "i trust you, just what happened with *guyfriend* has really worried me".. i asked him if julia would do that, and if he would notice if she did, and that the reason i am asking him is because i would like to hear his view on it...

he was so sweet about it he just said "yers" to noticing (he usually just says yer or yes, its jst basically him saying a definate yes haha), and he also said "i know julia won't"

<3

thanks guys for the posts it did help alot <3

Comment

If he doesn't notice when she's flirting, he's not noticing her I'm sure everything will be fine.
              Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
              First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Working...
              X