Some good news, wish us luck! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck!

It's always great when such unexpected opportunities turn up Let us know how it goes!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

YaaaayyY! Good luck! Hopefully it all works out!
      Keep us posted

Comment

Wish you all the best!

Comment

Yay!!! Good luck .

Comment

Yikes! That'd be pretty awesome, best of luck, I'm keeping my fingers crossed Hope everything works out the way you want!

Comment

Awesome news!!! I hope it all goes well for you guys!

Comment

Good luck ... Holding fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Little update: Sorry its been so long! Long and complicated stuff happened!
                  Sud had a phone call last night saying they'd managed to find a job which they could potenitally and likely hook him up with. He has an interview 25th Feb and we should know within a couple of weeks after that if he managed to get the job. They help him find a place to live and stuff, so my parents wouldnt be a problem for this (if you read one of my pervious threads you'll understand) and i could move in with him So it's all good atm!

Comment

YAY! Glad to hear he has an interview. Best of luck to him and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanahtas View Post
                      Little update: Sorry its been so long! Long and complicated stuff happened!
                      Sud had a phone call last night saying they'd managed to find a job which they could potenitally and likely hook him up with. He has an interview 25th Feb and we should know within a couple of weeks after that if he managed to get the job. They help him find a place to live and stuff, so my parents wouldnt be a problem for this (if you read one of my pervious threads you'll understand) and i could move in with him So it's all good atm!
                      Aww sounds awesome!! Good luck!!

Comment

Hope the interview goes well!

Comment

Working...
                        X