That's it for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it for us.

We broke up yesterday because he's not as committed to this relationship as I am. He's still coming up tomorrow for a visit though because I want to see him one last time. I don't know how easy it is to be friends with a boyfriend but we're going to try. I'm glad I found this forum because it made my distance so much easier to handle because I knew that there are people going through the same thing as me and long distance does work. It just didn't work out for us. I wish you all the best.

Sorry to hear that.
    I hope things get better for you.
    *hugs*

Comment

Hugs. If you every need a chat we are here. So sorry to hear that

Comment

Im sorry it didnt work for you. all the best.
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I'm in the exact same position as you and I can empathise. I really can. *Hugs* You just need time...best of luck <3

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck on the friendship. Just know sometimes it isn't easy to be friends right away, so if it's to hard right now, know that things may be better later.

Comment

*hugs* I'm so sorry Stay strong girly! we're all here for you!
              "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Awwe I'm sorry *hugs here for u!
                Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

hugsss*** im sorry to hear that but glad you're staying strong. we're all here for you <3

Comment

that's so sad. Im sorry.
                    sigpic
                    Nobody knows who I really am
                    Maybe they just don't give a damn
                    But if I ever need someone to come along
                    I know you would follow me, and keep me strong

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Have some cookies and a hug!

Comment

**hugs** sorry to hear that..
                        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

The same thing happened to me, and it probably lasted about a couple of months before we ended up admitting that we should try it one more time and we have been together for 2 years, long distance relationships are hard especially in the first couple of weeks/months, but time apart helps alot and makes you realise that the person is with the effort and the hardships

Comment

It always sucks reading messages like these.. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Lots of strength ♥ Hopefully staying friends will work out for you.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Going through a breakup as well. I'm here to support you. Feel free to message me. Sending peaceful vibes to you and a thousand hugs~

Comment

Working...
                              X