Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you spending Thanksgiving with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you spending Thanksgiving with your SO?

so are any of you spending Thanksgiving with you SO? and what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

My SO is flying to be with his family for Thanksgiving but he did spend last night with me. His class was canceled so he drove up to San Francisco to spend the night, drove me to work this morning and went home to pack for his afternoon flight... He asked me what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving and i said, "friends, family, good health..." and he blurted out "I'm thankful i met you.." he always find a way to melt my heart when i'm least expecting

i am actually very thankful for having my SO in my life. he is everything i've dreamt of in a man and more; he truly completes me <3

i wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I wish I could spend it with my SO but sadly I can't. But I am thankful every day that he is mine and I am his, I'm thankful he found me in time to save my life, and I am thankful that I have found someone who is willing to stick by me when I need him the most.

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Yes I am, and very lucky to be
      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Unfortunately no, I'm not welcome at his house and I'm outta vacation time...lol.

I'm thankful everyday that I met him and that he makes me happier then I've been in a long long time. I'm also thankful that I can go see him early next year when my vacation time resets hotel or not. ^^
        "You want for myself
        You get me like no one else
        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
        Even in the darkest part of me
        I am beautiful with you
        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
        You're here with me
        Just show me this and I'll believe
        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat View Post
          Yes I am, and very lucky to be
          aww you're so lucky have a great time with your SO

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by rubydissolution View Post
          Unfortunately no, I'm not welcome at his house and I'm outta vacation time...lol.

I'm thankful everyday that I met him and that he makes me happier then I've been in a long long time. I'm also thankful that I can go see him early next year when my vacation time resets hotel or not. ^^
          i know what you mean by him making you happier than you've been in a long time. i feel the same way about my SO

and early next year is like in 1.5 months! haha it'll be here before you even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgui View Post

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

and early next year is like in 1.5 months! haha it'll be here before you even know it.

LOL i kno its close, but bc of the way we were forced to say good bye last month I feel like i really need to see him and say good bye in a planned and timely fashion. And these few months are gonna take FOREVER!
            "You want for myself
            You get me like no one else
            I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
            Even in the darkest part of me
            I am beautiful with you
            Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
            You're here with me
            Just show me this and I'll believe
            I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Originally posted by rubydissolution View Post
              LOL i kno its close, but bc of the way we were forced to say good bye last month I feel like i really need to see him and say good bye in a planned and timely fashion. And these few months are gonna take FOREVER!
              awww! i know it's so tough when you're counting down to the days. when i'm looking forward to a visit 2 days feels like 2 months.

Comment

Unfortunately, I'm not
                But I get to see him in January!

I am also very thankful we found each other.

First Met Online: October 2010
                First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

unfortunately, I'm not.. I WISH! and I wont even be able to see him anytime soon!

Comment

I will be spending Thanksgiving with my family and he will be spending it with his former roommate's family. He has to work tonight and his roommate is closer than both home and here. I'm jsut glad he doesn't have to spend it alone
                    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

They don't celebrate thanksgiving in the UK. When it was Canadian thanksgiving my mom sent us a card but we didn't do anything to celebrate it.

Comment

Nope, but we'll have Christmas together. He'll be here in less than a month, so I just have to wait a little while longer
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I am fortunate enough that my boyfriend is home for Thanksgiving! We will be spending it together for the second year in a row. First, we will both listen to "Alice's Restaurant" on our favourite radio station from our respective houses, but at the same time as we do every year. Then, I will pick him up and we will go to my aunt's house for a few hours and spend some time with my family and eat dinner there. After, we're going to his neighbor's house, where we will eat a second dinner with his family and neighbors. I am so thankful to have Anthony in my life and I can't imagine my life without him. <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Moon: Thanksgiving here with my family (which is just as well, considering that Thanksgiving is only celebrated in the US and Canada), and Christmas in France with the SO.

Comment

I only get 5 days for thanksgiving break, so I'm spending it with family, But I will get to see him for the holidays.
                              " There is always hope.
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X