No announcement yet.

Who's the romantic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me by a LONG shot. Not to say my SO is romantic in his own way... I've just gone to a bit of an extreme with it
    We all have our quirks... now if only I could make him show that romantic side a little better... tehe
    Last edited by Bobbiejeanne; November 25, 2011, 09:55 PM. Reason: typo :)
    Every long lost dream led me to where you are
    Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
    This much I know is true...
    That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

My SO is definitely the romantic, sometimes I feel like I need to do something really cute for him. But then I over think it and get scared he'll think it's really cheesy. I am so tempted to make a video of me singing a song for him or anything like that. I just get really nervous about doing things like that though... ughh
      "Let me be your hero" ..... ♥ "I can kiss away the pain"

Comment

Surprisingly, I'm the more romantic one. My girlfriend has her moments, but it feels good to do romantic stuff for her.
        National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

It's been long since my last time logging in on this forum

To answer the question, I would say that my SO is the more romantic one since I'm not considering myself as romantic person as a woman. *chuckles*

Comment

abit of both. the SO is absolutely fantastic at being romantic when he knows i need to feel loved.... i try and be as romantic as possible.... we kind of balance each other out, and if he feels as if im not being romantic enough, then that soon changes hehe :P

Comment

I would say Im the hopeless romantic :P I think hes still in his "macho" stage but when he is romantic and sweet it makes me melt because it is so amazing and wonderful haha

I kind of like it that way, its a good contrast because while it drives me crazy sometimes and makes me think he doesnt love or care about me as much (when Im being RIDICULOUS btw) when he says some things I realize he might love me more than Ill ever possibly understand man Im blushing now

Comment

Originally posted by Zapookie View Post
                I would probably say that he's the more romantic one... he has a way with words and sometimes the things he says make me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of july (haha whoever can guess that reference... +1 internets to you). He's better at being more vocal about his feelings, whereas I'm not. I like to get him little presents though
                would it happen to be from the little rascals :"> hehhehehhehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Imhereforyou View Post
                  would it happen to be from the little rascals :"> hehhehehhehehe
                  why yes babe, you win the internet!

Comment

Kind of hard to pick who's more romantic. I think it's both of us, just different ways.

Comment

Me, hands down...but he has a good heart and soul, so I think he has a romantic in him. He just hasn't reached his potential yet, haha. That's ok, I like it this way...he does his own special things...wouldn't trade him for the world, the moon and the stars.

Comment

I'd say I'm the more obviously romantic one, but he has his moments (and a rather different style)

Comment

I would say it is a tie....but he really kicked my butt being romantic on valentines day >.< surprised me with a visit plus flowers...and that was only two months into the relationship...so I think he will have me beat forever xP

Comment

Working...
                          X