He's in my world for the first time =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too cute Have a great time
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

You two are so cute together, enjoy!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Yay! Congrats! I hope you enjoy your time together

Comment

Congratulations!! Yaay! I'm happy to know that he's visiting you at the moment! Hehehehe...
          Your pic somehow gives us some light and happiness.. --> well at least it does.. for me..
          Just enjoy your time together and make a great memories from it! *hugs*

Comment

Awww...What an adorable picture! Enjoy your time with him!

Jennifer
            Live, Laugh, Love, EVERYDAY!

Comment

Thanks everyone. =)

He's home now, and I miss him. Walking away from the security line at the airport was hard. Not having in my house is hard. But I'm so thankful we had this week together. It was wonderful.

Comment

Happy to hear you had a wonderful visit with him. :3 You two are such a cute couple.
                I just saw this thread (since you and I started our visits on the same day), but still wanted to say, I'm glad you had a good time!

Comment

Great picture!! Go snuggle

Comment

Oh man that's exciting to hear! Seeing your picture made me smile. It's crazy hey when you see them just lounging in your house so naturally. *sigh* Aww well I am very happy for the both of you! Enjoy your days together!
                    .We've Closed the Distance.
                    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

Working...
                    X