30 Days!!!! >w<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 Days!!!! >w<

lol, I just realized that if 'of Night' was added before the exclamation marks it'd be the title of a 'horror' movie. ^^;;

Anyway, yeah, 1 month until I meet Alex in person~! We have some stuff planned out but I'm so excited! I can't believe it's 1 month already... of course, it's probably going to feel like the slowest month in the world, but I hope it goes fast. ^^;;

Thanks for all your support!

Yay! So excited for you!

Comment

Wow, it seems like that went really fast! I hope this last month zooooms by for you!

Comment

Lotssss of luck, I'm sure you'll have a great time together! (: And let's hope that the last days will go superfast, for all of us (;

Comment

Cool! I'm sure the time will pass really fast... my watch has a day counter and every day, I'm just amazed how fast this whole semester went by! A month is nothing at all, before you know it, you'll be there!
          It's 37 days until I return home.

Comment

Awww Marian. =] I'm excited. Good luck chicka!

Comment

aaaaaaaaahhhhh wow! congrats
              now me and my boyfriend have set a date to meet the time is going to go by sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow...

Comment

Hope you and your SO have fun! Whoooo hooo! I bet you cannot wait Marian eh?
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Thanks everyone! ;D

and yeah, Chris, I'm super excited! >w< still nervous, too, but I'm excited and looking forward to it so much.

Comment

YAY!!!

Comment

I'm really excited for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X