Connection.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection.?

We all know the obvious web cam, text/calling and hand written letters. But what are some other deeper ways that you and your SO connect?

For me, My SO and I started sharing a hand written journal, I love to see his hand writing and a journal is a good way to tap into thoughts and connect on a deeper level. I sent him the journal a few weeks back. He has yet to send it back to me, I think I may get it back when I see him for the holidays.

So what about you and your SO how do you connect on a deeper level?
    " There is always hope.
    "

One thing we've used throughout the years is youtube. He had made me a video on my birthday (Which he deleted!!) And The first video he ever made me was his voice, telling me goodnight and he loves me. Then again when i was away on vacation. And i've made him some just to tell him i love him, or for our anniversary. Just there so special to me, we don't do it often, so the ones we have they mean a lot to me.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

We do voice recordings and also share a Tumblr account. We ask each other questions (mostly from the "1000 questions for couples" e-book) on there and answer them.

Comment

We do something similar to a journal. It started on his birthday when I made him a book of reasons why I love him, and my side of the story of how we met, our first kiss, etc. The book had a lot of empty space, so now he's taken upon himself to filled out some more space with similar stuff and give it back to me.
        I think it's a lot of fun writing it, and it really shows off our affections
        Every long lost dream led me to where you are
        Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
        Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
        This much I know is true...
        That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Working...
        X