So...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yipee! : D
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

FanFREAKINGtastic!!!! Just don't leave us after he gets there.. love reading your posts And don't make yourself crazy between now and then either. *hugs* So happy for you!!!

Comment

Many happy returns (in everyday English, that means congratulations)! May you have many, many happy years together!
        National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Yay! Congratulations!

Comment

Thank you guys so much! We got one more piece of good news... we sort of took a chance, and booked one extra day at the motel, on the hope his Visa would be ready for pickup today. It's a 50/50 thing. Well it was! Woo! So no waiting on the mail... we are going to book his flight to move here tonight! I don't think I'll go too crazy these next two weeks, too much to do! Between work and getting ready for him to move in, and farmville on facebook (:P), it should go fast.

We were planning to stick around, so long as we're welcome... as LDR survivors. That and we went through the whole K1 visa process... so hopefully that will be of some use sometime!

Thanks again!!

Comment

glad you are sticking around!! you guys are a true inspiration for those of us doing the visa and long distance thing

Comment

Congratulations! My brother-in-law is already leaving to be with his wife on Monday. It's crazy how quickly everything goes once the visa is approved! I'm really happy for you!!

Comment

congratsss thats amazinggg

Comment

WoohooO! Way to go, guys! So excited for you both. And so glad you'll be sticking around to continue encouraging the rest of us! I'm so happy for you guys!

Comment

Yay!!

Comment

Congratulations! That's truly a wonderful news!!!

Comment

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both, and pleased to read as well that you will continue to post on here.

ps @garnet - what a tease with that thread title...!

Comment

Congratulations! I'm sure your advice will be much needed in the Closing the distance-section

I'm very happy for you guys, it's been a long road and you stuck it through, it's been worth it. Enjoy the rest of your life together and I'll be waiting to hear the baby news ....

Comment

Thanks everyone! Glad that this part of our relationship is coming to an end!

Comment

haha baby news hopefully within the next six-ish months!

Comment

Working...
                                X