Completely at a loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely at a loss

It's almost been a week since I've heard from Jason. I have absolutely no clue what's going on. He hasn't been online. he hasn't been answering my calls or texts. I'm at a loss of what I should do. I probably mentioned before that being patient isn't my strong suit, but I'm worried about what's going on. He's never gone this long without calling me or at least coming online. I don't know what to do. Help please

Could he be visiting family for the holidays? Maybe he got caught up with studying or work? Be patient, I'm sure he will respond soon.

Comment

Oh god, I feel for you, if I hadn't heard from my boyfriend in a week I'd be going crazy. Do you know any of his friends? You could maybe Facebook message or IM them and see what's up?

I hope you hear from him soon!

Comment

Originally posted by CynicalQuixotic View Post
        ODo you know any of his friends? You could maybe Facebook message or IM them and see what's up?
        I agree. Go to his facebook and if you know any of his close friends, message them and ask them if he's okay. I actually did that to my SO when he wasn't responding to my texts for hours, turns out he fell asleep for a long time due to tiredness.
        sigpic
        Nobody knows who I really am
        Maybe they just don't give a damn
        But if I ever need someone to come along
        I know you would follow me, and keep me strong

Comment

This happened to me back then and I lost communication from my man for almost a month to finally know that he lost his internet connection because of the damn snow.
          And since he's taking the cheapest phone service, he can't send me any SMS nor he can accept any call outside EU countries.
          Well.. at least he's fine and there's nothing related with the relationship issue.

So, based on it my suggestion is to wait and try your best to be patient.
          Who would know what has happened with him and try to think any possibilities (but not the negative one such as he doesn't care with you anymore).
          When the time come, I am sure he will come back to you again.

Btw, before this thing happened... there's no big issue happened between both of you, right?

Comment

I wouldn't worry.. I mean, that is an awful long time but it could be anything.

My ex was kicked out, lost his internet, ect.ect. and in most cases he was perfectly fine, though sometimes he'd be gone for months..

Comment

Great news! I finally got a text from him. Ugh thank goodness. I was kind of worried about what was up being as though his grandma has been sick lately so I didn't know what to think. Thanks for the support you guys. A few months ago he got a blood clot in his leg and a few days ago it moved to his lings :O. Scary I know, but I didn't know what to think. Normally I know if he's not online then something is wrong, but I wasn't sure if it was him or his grandma. I'm glad I found out, but I was so worried. Ugh I love him too much hehehehe. I told him he can't scare me like that for the rest of the year

Comment

No there weren't any big issues besides him being worried about his grandma. She's been sick about a month now and she's 87 years old. He loves her dearly so he's been real depressed and because of that we haven't really been communicating as much. I actually did message a girlfriend of his (platonic of course hehe), but don't think she's been online recently. So haven't gotten a response. I was kinda mulling over whether I should do that or not because I would think that some girl that I don't know would think I'm a little kookoo for asking her about him. Only asked cause he's mentioned her a few times. I don't know exactly how close he is to any of his friends cause we don't really talk about them and if I had his brother or his sister's number I would've asked one of them since they know about me. I'm not sure which of his friends he's told as I haven't really asked and our relationship isn't publicized on facebook. Like I said before thank you guys for being supportive. Sometimes I make posts and I feel like I'm being a bit of a drama queen. I'm just not the most patient person in the world. One of the things I've learned from him and being in this relationship is learning to be patient. I've actually gottne a lot better at it. hehehe thanks again guys. Much love

Comment

I'm glad you've heard from him. I hope things get better for him soon and that your communication improves soon =( Sounds like he's having a real hard time...I'd just be there for him as much as you can. When he's ready to talk, he'll let you know. I know patience is hard to have sometimes, I'm quite impatient so I know what you mean But hold tight =)

Comment

I have been there for him through all this and I have no plans of abandoning him as that's not the type of person I am. I care about him a lot and yeah it sucks so bad when he says he's sick or in the hospital as I obviously can't be there with him to make sure he's ok. Just when he disappeared like that and wasn't answering my calls I started thinking the worst to be honest. Not about him, but just wondering if something terrible had happened. I don't know if you've read a few of my older posts about this situation, but it's just been hard on the relationship him being depressed and all. I'm sticking it out though I get frustrated at times and feel like I'm being a bit on the selfish side by wanting a bit of his time. Also he's not a phone person. Example: My phone is with me at all times. Exceptions would be when I'm in the shower or when I'm in the bathroom period, sometimes when I'm hanging out with my friends. It just depends on what we're doing. He wouldn't really miss his phone if it weren't for me to be honest. There's been times when his son would take his phone while he's asleep and play with it and then he'd wake up and not know where it was. It took me forever to get him to actually want to use his phone to text. When we first started out he'd barely text me and if he did it'd be one word responses. So it doesn't surprise me that in the mist of everything he would leave his phone at home. He says he would've called from the hospital, but it's long distance and he didn't have the money to buy a calling card. I'm just glad I heard from him though and that he'll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X