Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunited and it feels so good ♥

reunited to LFAD and my SO that is

It has been so LONG since I have been on here (ie a week pretty much 0_o) so I thought I would post a wee update for you all

Came to the US last Friday and was a bit nervous as when I was checking in in Auckland airport they were asking me questions about why I was going over and the like. This has never happened before and it made me freak out a wee bit about border control when I arrived into LA..not the case at all however as it literally took 5 minutes for them to stamp my passport.. much success!

All the plane journeys were fine..which for someone who has developed a little fear of flying was great By the time the plane had landed in Chicago I was literally bouncing off my seat wanting to get off the plane and find my SO.

I ended up getting off the plane first (7A seat YUS!) and over took my mark and ended up in the wrong terminal *sadface* so I ran to the next one and it took Nick and I 10 minutes to actually see each other but when we did it was amazing

Had 2 great thanksgivings (so much FOOD!) and I am now in process of sorting out which university I am going to go to in Chicago to do my masters relationship wise we are great and we have a end date in sight for closing the distance/getting married

I hope everyone is all ok and sorry for the ramble! I just had so many words to put out

Glad to hear you two had a great time together
    You never forget your first love...

Comment

Oh that's awesome! It's good to hear you're having a good time with him out there!

Comment

That's cute =) Glad you guys had a great time together!

Comment

It's great to hear you guys are doing well! My girl comes home to me in February. When she gets here, I've got a ring waiting for her. Been SOoooOO hard to keep it a secret. I'm so happy to hear that you guys are doing well and plan to marry. makes me feel good to see your success. ^_^ Best wishes to you both.

Comment

so happy for you!! awesome you are together and even more awesome to have a date for ending the distance! congrats!!

Comment

Awesome to hear! Glad you had a good time.

Comment

yay!!! Glad things went so well and that you are so happy!!!
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Sounds like an awesome time!

Comment

Working...
                  X