Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this has been a topic before, but how do you feel in your relationship today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today has been a crappy day, I feel like he's abusing the understanding we had about something when I was trying to be considerate of him. Now it just makes it feel like he's being inconsiderate towards me. Though he did go bike-riding with me today and we made brownies. So at least we did some things together, but we never really said much. It will pass though.
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I feel both hopeful and scared. The bond between us gets stronger by the day and that fills me with hope. But also, as time goes by, all the obstacles we just dismissed before become more real. We always knew closing the distance would be complicated at best, but we just chose not to think about it in the beginning. Now that we're starting to make plans, it's frightening just how complicated and fragile the whole process is.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Insanely lucky to have met him. Ridiculously, miraculously, chance of a small meteor hitting my apartment head on lucky. I'm a very rational person most of the time, and though I loved previous boyfriends, I always felt that if things didn't turn out that there would be someone else; the whole soul mate thing was laughable to me. In the past, I could imagine people that might be a better fit for me. Can't dream of someone who would be more suited to me now.

I'm nervous about moving to England, but I'm so excited as well! It helps that I feel so loved - he's working overtime so he can buy some new furniture for our place when I get there. It's so lovely to feel so wanted!

Comment

Every day I fall in love with her again and again and again

Comment

Some of you have fears and that's completely understandable I'm starting to become a little uneasy myself (which I probably shouldn't) because my SO hasn't texted me in two days, even though both times I said good night to her and good morning a few hours ago. I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that's she really busy right now with school and she wants to focus on that instead of me, which is also completely understandable. School comes first (especially since she's in her last year and this is something that she wants to do for the rest of her life) So I'm not going to bug her. I'll just text her every night before I go to bed and tell her that I love her. Doubt creeps in once in a while, but I reassure myself by telling myself that she calls me her soul mate and that she loves me very much. It gets hard at times, but I love her very much and I don't want anyone else in my life but her.

Comment

Working...
            X